Charlotte, NC (RestaurantNews.com) The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar, a long time staple at both SouthPark in Charlotte and North Hills in Raleigh, is excited to introduce a handful of new and unique menu items.
For those not familiar with The Cowfish, the locally owned, neighborhood spot has long been the go to for anyone looking for creative, craft burgers and super fresh sushi.
According to co-owner, Alan Springate, “Following the past few years we finally felt ready and like it was time to tackle some new menu additions and add different flavors to reboot our menu, in a way. We are excited to offer these new dishes and hope our guests will enjoy them just as much as we have enjoyed creating them with our culinary team.”
The group approached these new dishes in the same manner as they have always done; burgers are fresh, never frozen and made with humanely raised proteins that are never, ever given antibiotics or hormones. Shakes are filling…and fun! Beginning late March the following new menu items will be offered in both Charlotte and Raleigh:
- Crispy Brussels: Brussels sprouts tossed with toasted sesame seeds and a sweet soy glaze, topped with bonito flakes.
- Malaysian Chicken Lollipops: Mini chicken drumsticks, tossed in a coconut sesame chili sauce, finished with crispy garlic.
- The Stout Burger: Half pound beef burger topped with Guinness mustard aioli, gruyere, mushrooms and crispy onion strings served on a brioche bun.
- No Bull, Sheep Burger: All natural lamb patty with grilled halloumi cheese, topped with Romesco & a rosemary, zucchini & sun dried tomato relish, served on a brioche bun.
- The Not From Buffalo Chicken Sandwich: Buttermilk fried chicken breast doused in hot sauce, loaded with jalapeno slaw and topped with ranch dressing and pickled red onions, brioche bun.
- Lemon Meringue Pie Shake: Vanilla ice cream hand-spun with lemon meringue pie and crunchy graham crackers, topped with toasted meringue.
- Bedrock Blast Shake: Vanilla ice cream hand-spun with Fruity Pebbles, topped with whipped cream.
About The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar
The nation’s original Sushi Burger Bar offers something for everyone, including innovative sushi rolls, unique craft burgers and “Burgushi” – a cutting-edge fusion of burger and sushi that offers the best of both worlds. It has locations in Charlotte, N.C., Raleigh, N.C. Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Beijing Resort. For more information visit thecowfish.com.