Full session line-up features dozens of hospitality training experts and thought leaders
Westfield, NJ (RestaurantNews.com) The Council of Hotel and Restaurant Trainers (CHART), the premier industry association where hospitality trainers gather to learn, connect, and grow, has announced its session line-up for the upcoming Hospitality Training Competencies Conference, which will be held March 4-7, 2023 at the Westin Seattle in Seattle, WA. Keynote presentations include “Empowering Care” with Tiffany DeHaan, Managing Director, Culture, Learning & Inclusion, Alaska Airlines, and “The Power of Understanding People” with Dave Mitchell, Award-winning Speaker and Author.
In addition to a focus on trainer competency and skill development, the educational sessions cover the latest in learning and development and current workforce training needs in the restaurant, foodservice, and lodging industries:
- Hot Industry Topic Sessions
- Designing Training that Sticks! Using Action Mapping in Instructional Design
- Turn Training into an EVENT!
- Diversity Matters to your Employees. Does it Matter to You?
- From Better to Best: A Proactive Approach to Creating Exceptional Experiences
- More Than a Feeling: Measuring Your Culture & Learning from Your Team Member Experience Journey
- Break Your Training! Immediate Changes with Big Impact
- Mindset Matters
- Happy Work: Leaders Creating an Engaging Work Culture as a New Normal
- Trauma-informed Leadership
- MS Teams: One Application to Train Them All
- Hospitality Training Competencies Workshops
- Trainer Track: Presentation Effectiveness, Participant Management, On-the-Job Training, and a MasterClass
- Instructional Designer Track: Instructional Design Fundamenals, Effective Learning Design, Training Evaluation, and a MasterClass
- Manager Track: Coaching and Development, Operational Knowledge, and Project Management
- Executive Track: Business Acumen, Communication and Influence, and Strategic Planning
- Everything DiSC© Bonus Workshop
- Agile EQ: Maximize the Effectiveness of Your Workplace Interactions
For more information, please visit: https://chart.memberclicks.net/chart-103-seattle.
CHART (chart.org), a non-profit professional association founded in 1970, is the leading resource for the development and advancement of hospitality training professionals and their organizations. With more than 500 members from more than 350 restaurant, foodservice, and lodging companies, CHART represents a workforce of almost three million. CHART includes all facets of hospitality training, learning, and performance professionals; from entry level to senior executive. CHART’s mission is to develop hospitality training professionals to improve performance through access to networks, education, and resources. Follow CHART on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter at @CHARTtrainers.