Company Surpassed 200 Brand Partners While Collecting 700% More Data vs. Previous Year
New York, NY (RestaurantNews.com) Tattle, the hospitality industry’s go-to source for customer feedback management and data-focused operational insights, announced today a host of significant milestones, capping off a growth year. With hundreds of brand partners and integrations with best-in-class technology providers, the company maintains its outlook of continued expansion within the next 12 months.
- Surpassed 200 brand partners, including Hooters, Newk’s Eatery, Lou Malnatis, Pokeworks, Yoshinoya and more
- More than 8.6B data points collected in 2022, representing a 700 percent increase versus previous year
- Close of Series A round led by Contour Ventures, with investment from a host of prominent hospitality category leaders, including ‘Wichcraft owner and head judge of Bravo TV’s Top Chef, Tom Colicchio, former Shake Shack CFO, Jeff Uttz, and current and former leaders that span across brands such as Evergreens, Pokeworks, SAJJ, Insomnia Cookies, and Chipotle
- Doubling of customer success team to support company growth and new brand partners
- New integrations with industry leaders including Toast, Flipdish, Dutchie (Leaflogix), Como, with Square coming soon
“Tattle’s technology has been a game changer for the restaurant industry, because it sheds light on historically ambiguous feedback data that often leaves operations teams clueless as to how to improve,” said Tattle CEO/Founder, Alex Beltrani. “Our growth in this climate demonstrates Tattle’s universally accepted value by store operations teams, and c-level leadership alike.”
Tattle is a customer feedback technology platform built with an open API in order to collect guest feedback and measure satisfaction across all-digital ordering channels. With nearly 30 integration partners across POS, digital ordering and loyalty sectors, Tattle can dramatically boost the feedback volume and completion rate for restaurant locations through automation and data centralization. Using AI (Artificial Intelligence), Tattle recommends the most high-impact operational area for improvement across restaurant and ghost kitchen locations to drive the greatest increase in guest satisfaction and revenue.
The core benefits of the Tattle integration include:
- Automated post-transaction survey distribution to guests for optimal engagement
- Pre-populated survey with transaction data to ensure 90%+ survey completion rate of 50-questions
- Statistically significant guest feedback volume for reliable identification of high-impact areas for improvement
- More opportunity for guest recovery methods in order to extend hospitality beyond restaurants walls
Tattle is the only Customer Experience Improvement (CXI) platform built to help the hospitality industry by collecting actionable feedback data by interacting with their customers where they make transactions. Using existing third-party tools and API integrations, Tattle connects brands with their guests at every touch point of the customer journey. Through their AI, Tattle recommends the most opportunistic operational area for improvement at each of our partners’ locations to drive the greatest increase in guest satisfaction. Tattle powers the operational improvement strategy for industry leaders, such as MOD Pizza, Bareburger, Farmer Boys, Blaze Pizza, The Halal Guys and many more. For more information, please visit https://get.tattleapp.com.
Tattle Media Contact: